Participation in any water sport exposes the participant to certain risks and dangers. Accidents and injuries (superficial to fatal) resulting from the forces of Mother Nature, other boaters (both power and sail), malfunctioning equipment, unseen obstacles, fatigue, and your own misjudgment are a very real possibility.
Kampari tours considers safety to be its utmost concern. The nature of these sports, however, makes it impossible to foresee and protect the participant from all conceivable dangers associated with water and water sports. Once the participant leaves the safety of the shore and enters the water, he/she must be prepared to assume all risks associated therewith.
AFFIRMATION AND LIABILITY RELEASE THE UNDERSIGNED CERTIFY THAT THEY HAVE READ THE FOREGOING PRIOR TO THE SIGNING THEREOF AND AGREE AS FOLLOWS:
1. I hereby affirm that I understand the inherent dangers of boat cruising, Kayaking, Pedal boating, and Jet sking.
2. I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Kampari tours, and staff, and all its representatives from any and all liability for any harm, injury, death, or damages (physical, mental, or monetary), regardless of fault or negligence, which may befall me while participating in this program or while using Kampari tours facilities. This release shall be binding upon my family, heirs, and administrators.
3. Student/Renter agrees to wear a life vest.
4. I hereby agree to heed at all times the advice and instructions of Kampari tours staff and to practice common sense water safety procedures.
5. Bringing of kids to the jetty, for kayaking, boat cruise, pedal boating or Jet ski is solely at parent’s risk. Parent should keep an eye on their kids at all time.
6. To the extent provided by State Law, I also freely and voluntarily waive all claims for damages or loss to my person or property, or the person or property of third parties, that may be caused by an act, or failure to act, of Kampari tours or its agents and employees, and release Kampari tours from any and all claims.